Monday, August 15, 2011

Victory Garden

For those of ya'll who know me, it's no secret that I'm not a big fan of war or the modern american understanding of patriotism.  Knowing that, you'd prolly be surprised about my new obsession.

I was stumbling 'round pinterest looking for ideas for the canning cellar that i'm cooking up when I came across these:



WWII victory garden and canning posters.  I kinda love them.  I wanna hang them in my new canning cellar.  

Ok, this one's kinda pushy...
I think we've forgotten what a difference growing your own stuff can make... and we've all gotten so spoiled by having any veggie we could want available to us year round.  I'm not sure how I feel about the reason they were printed, but I sure love the sentiment behind these guys.  I also think with the economy the way it is, its advice we could all use to take. 








No comments:

Post a Comment